Saturday, February 19, 2011

January Jones on Dating: 'I Can't Commit'

January Jones on Dating: 'I Can't Commit'

January+Jones in Premiere Of Warner Bros.
Actress January Jones arrives at Warner Bros. Los Angeles Premiere of "Unknown" held at Regency Village Theatre on February 16, 2011 in Westwood, California. (Getty Images)
 
 
Extra correspondent Jerry Penacoli sat down with the lovely January Jones, currently starring in the action thriller Unknown -- and talked about dating in the spotlight. "I think it's tough to date in general," the actress, who recently split with SNL's Jason Sudekis, explained. "But maybe it's hard because I live such a transient lifestyle. Never in one place for too long. Plus, I can't commit... all over the place. It's me." She quipped, "I'm like Queen Elizabeth I; I'm going to marry myself.

The Mad Men star plays another ice queen in Unknown, as Liam Neeson's supposed wife who turns on him, but the actress says she'd love to do a comedy someday. "When someone writes one that's funny, I'll do it." Jones is excited about her upcoming role in, playing mutant Emma Frost. "Now THAT'S a comedy," she laughed. How so? "Interesting outfits. It was really fun, though. I've never done anything like it before. All the stunts and costumes -- and such a cool group of actors." Unknown crashes into theaters this Friday. X-Men: First Class mutates in theaters June 3. 
 
 
January Jones Actress January Jones arrives at Warner Bros. Los Angeles Premiere of "Unknown" held at Regency Village Theatre on February 16, 2011 in Westwood, California.
Premiere Of Warner Bros. "Unknown" - Red Carpet
 
January Jones 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA.January 30, 2011.
17th Annual SAG Awards
 
January Jones Producer Harvey Weinstein and actress January Jones attend the cocktail reception during the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium on January 30, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Cocktail Reception
 
 
Actress January Jones and actor Jason Sudeikis attend the AMC After Party for the 62nd Annual EMMY Awards at Soho House on August 29, 2010 in West Hollywood, California.
(August 28, 2010 - Photo by John Shearer/Getty Images North America)
 
 
zimbio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment