Monday, February 28, 2011

Hayden Panettiere Has Issues About Her Body

Hayden Panettiere Has Issues About Her Body

http://judyhalone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Hayden-Panettiere-Insecure-Body.jpg 
Heroes actress Hayden Panettiere feels insecure about her body.

“I’m insecure about my body, I’m a typical girl. I often hate my body and have bad hair days. I could show you a million things I don’t like and would change. I’ve never been one of those people who’s been obsessed with working out or being super-skinny.” she said.

“The body I have isn’t going to change, so I just try to stay as healthy as I can. The older I get, the more comfortable I am with it. I still have ‘fat days’ when I have to wear baggy T-shirts with sweatpants though!”

Hayden Panettiere recently revealed that she has been drinking wine with her meals since the age of eight.

“I was raised Italian and we always had diluted glasses of red wine at dinner time from about the age of 8,” she said. That’s just what kids do in Italy. It wasn’t ever something bad.”


judyhalone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment