Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rihanna and Ciara Battle in Twitter Catfight - hollywood news gossips


Rihanna and Ciara Battle in Twitter Catfight

The social network spat began when R&B star Rihanna took to her Twitter page to express being "hurt" by comments made by fellow singer Ciara on the E! News show "Fashion Police." 

Ciara spoke on the show of an encounter with Rihanna: "I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn't the nicest, and it's crazy because I've always loved and respected what she's done with fashion and I've ran into her, you know, before but this time it was really… it wasn't the most pleasant run in…" 
Rihanna retaliated by tweeting: "My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme." Ciara tweeted back: "Trust me Rihanna u don’t want to see me on or off the stage." To this, Rihanna responded with: "U gangsta huh? Haaa. Good luck with booking that stage u speak of."
The feud quickly ended though when Rihanna sent an apology tweet: "Ciara baby, I love you girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup."
Ciara then accepted the apology, tweeting: "Rhi, u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let’s chat in person.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment