Thursday, February 24, 2011

Two and Half Men to stop production

After Charlie Sheen challenged to a fight the Two and Half Men producer Chuck Lorre, CBS decided to discontinue its production.



CBS and Warner Bros. say, "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season."

Here's what Charlie Sheen have said to Lorre during his outrage.


"I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre). He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like." Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.' Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment