Saturday, February 26, 2011

Anne Hathaway Wants to Be Mum in Five Years

 Anne Hathaway has motherhood on her mind as she prepares to co-host the Oscars on Sunday, February 27 - she's hoping to become a mum by 2016. "The Devil Wears Prada" star, who is dating actor Adam Shulman, dreams about having a big family and admits she has set herself a five-year deadline to get pregnant.

She says, "I have no plans to get married currently, but it's weird, I am getting to be of an age where I'm starting to think about motherhood and, because I'd like to have a large family, I'm like, 'I have to have kids soon'. I'm imagining within the next five years, I will be a mummy."

The 28 year old made the confession after being put on the spot by her Oscars co-host James Franco during an appearance on U.S. TV's "Good Morning America" on Friday, February 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment