Sunday, February 27, 2011

January Jones Reveals Her Off-Duty Pastimes

January Jones Reveals Her Off-Duty Pastimes


The 'Unknown' actress says: "I'm very good at being off. You know, running errands, having lunch with friends, taking my dog to the park." She also loves a good beer and watching sports on TV.
(Photo By Getty Images)
 
January Jones is now a big star thanks to her hit show Mad Men, but the actress says she's not really too into the Hollywood lifestyle -- she's pretty happy watching sports and drinking beer while not at work.

She said: "This time of year I sleep in, watch football. I like cricket and I like rugby. I like seeing teeth get knocked out! I'm not a huge Guinness girl – it's too filling. I like a Stella or a Peroni or something like that. Miller Lite. Nothing too fancy. You drink 'em pretty fast."

The 33-year-old star even said she misses watching her favorite games when she travels to places where they're not televised as much. She said: "I remember when I was in London last year it was pretty tough to see football."

January also confessed to a habit of chewing tobacco – but insists she tries to do it in as ladylike a manner as possible. Explaining where she would spit it out, she said: "Not a bucket! A bottle or a cup or something. I tried to be a little discreet. I'm not a total hick."

The blonde star seems unbothered about having a glamorous Hollywood existence, also revealing she likes doing normal things when she's not working. She said: "I'm very good at being off. You know, running errands, having lunch with friends, taking my dog to the park."

See more January Jones pics next page...
January Jones Actress January Jones arrives at the Chanel and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Dinner at Madeo Restaurant on February 26, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. 
 
January Jones A somber faced January Jones exits after getting her nails done at Nail To Toe Rescue salon in Silverlake. January then heads back to her home where she takes her dog for a walk. 
 
January Jones Los Angeles Premiere of "Unknown".Mann Village Theatre, Westwood, CA.February 16, 2011. 
 
January Jones January Jones at the Los Angeles premiere of "Unknown" held at the Regency Village Theatre, Los Angeles. .She was wearing an Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2011 navy strapless dress has a gold embroidered detail in the bodice and gold military buttons cascading down the asymmetrical skirt. 
 
January Jones Actress January Jones arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of "Unknown" at the Mann Village Theater on February 16, 2011 in Westwood, California. 
 
 
Zimbio
Photos By Getty Images 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment