Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: I Hated My Legs

Vanessa Hudgens: I Hated My Legs


She’s one of the hottest young actresses in Hollywood, but Vanessa Hudgens has insecurities just like the rest of us.

Back in her teens, the “Sucker Punch” starlet was constantly critical of her legs. She told FOX Pop Tarts, "I grew up dancing a lot, so I was self-conscious of what I would call my 'tree trunk legs' because they are very muscular."


"When you are dancing a lot every day you become very muscular and I did not appreciate that at the time, but now I’ve learned to love them."

Vanessa Hudgens also had some weight issues when she was younger. "I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream, and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos.”


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment