Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Danielle Lloyd Pregnant with Baby No. 2

Danielle Lloyd Pregnant with Baby No. 2


Just eight months after the birth of her son Archie, model Danielle Lloyd is pregnant with her second child.

The celebrity "Big Brother" star and her footballer fiance Jamie O'Hara are expecting a sibling for their son in August.


Danielle has said that she had a cyst removed last year, so she expected she would have reduced fertility, but got the surprise of a lifetime by telling this week's OK! magazine: "I was pregnant within a month (of having my coil removed due to the cyst). I was shocked.If you have a cyst it's very hard to conceive. I must be the most fertile person in the country."

Jamie also commented, insisting he wanted a big family, joking: "Let's get them all out. I want four or five - but that would mean swapping the car for a bus."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter
Photo Credit: Wenn.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment