Wednesday, March 16, 2011

David Beckham: We Assumed We Were Having a Boy

David Beckham: We Assumed We Were Having a Boy


International soccer star David Beckham has revealed he and wife Victoria Beckham initially thought they were having a boy, but got some big news when they found out that their fourth child was going to be their first girl!

The 35-year-old told KIIS FM radio host Ryan Seacrest that he and Posh are both elated about the news - but hadn't expected it after doctors told them to expect another son.


Becks told Seacrest, "It’s something we obviously hoped for, but obviously when you have a baby, [the biggest concern is] it’s healthy and everything’s good with the mom. But when you have three boys, you just kind of assume you’re going to have another one."

The LA Galaxy hunk also talked about his future in soccer in light of his Galaxy contract having a quickly approaching expiration date. He told, "I haven’t thought about what I’m going to do - whether or not I’m going to continue to play, which I think I will because I think I can still play at the top level. I still love the game as I did when I was 21-years-old, so there’s no reason to stop yet.”




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter
Photo Credit: Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment