Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Avril Lavigne Rocks the "Tonight Show”

Avril Lavigne Rocks the "Tonight Show”


Her new album Goodbye Lullaby hit stores earlier this month, and last night (March 14) Avril Lavigne was in the house at “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” for a very special performance.

The “I’m With You” songstress rocked her new hit “What the Hell,” sporting some uber-geeky eyewear and multi-colored tresses.


In related news, Avril recently took to her Twitter page to let her fans know she was getting a new tattoo.
She tweeted, "Girls day!!!!!! Listening to my new record with my girls and catching up,” followed by, “Uh-oh girls day turning into girls night ... Should I get a tattoo???? Haha.”

From there, she began hinting at what the tattoo would be. "It's comes in handy all the time, it can hurt you, but at the same time keep you together, safety first!"

And after it was over, Avril Lavigne wrote, "What a great day with my girlfriends. Just being me ... Girl time is always necessary. And I got a tattoo. Holy crap hahah."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter
Photo Credit: NBC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment