Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CD Listening Party of Jennifer Hudson's 'I Remember Me'

A week before Jennifer Hudson's new album "I Remember Me" arrives in stores, all of the songs in the CD were made available for free stream on AOL. Twelve in total, the new songs range from slow-riding tracks like "Where You At" to disco-tinged songs such as "Don't Look Down".

She plans to release the new album in the United States on March 22. The title is based on her poem which was later composed into a song and co-written by OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder. It represents her journey through the ups and downs. "I named it I Remember Me because I feel like in 29 years I have lead over four different lives," she said.

"And the album is helping to remember the old stuff and celebrate the new. It is a disc of everything I've been through. I don't have much from my old stuff to grasp at, so the only way I remember me is from my voice or the scar on my hand. That's a part of me an I want to remember it all, every minute."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment