Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Justin Bieber Gets Waxy in London

Justin Bieber Gets Waxy in London


Making the most of his time across the pond, Justin Bieber attended the unveiling of his new waxwork at Madame Tussauds in London, England today (March 15).

The “Baby” singer looked enthusiastic as he gave his wax likeness a once-over while fans and photographers snapped up pictures.


As for Justin’s girlfriend Selena Gomez, it seems she’s been having a hard time dealing with derogatory comments made about their relationship by Bieber fans.

The “Wizards of Waverly Place” babe told David Letterman, "It's hard. It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment