Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tina Fey Talks Being a Working Mom

Tina Fey Talks Being a Working Mom


She’s always on the go with her multitude of projects and talents, and Tina Fey told InStyle that being a working mom is as rewarding as it is challenging.

The “30 Rock” actress confessed that she understands the plight of other showbiz moms like Gwyneth Paltrow, and wants to help them.


She explained, "Any time you talk about being a working mother and you complain about it in any way, people eat your face. I remember reading some interview where Gwyneth Paltrow said something like, 'I missed my kids on the set one day and I was crying.' And I thought, Yeah, I've totally done that."

"But on the Web site where I read it there were these furious comments. 'But you're a movie star!' Yes, it's much worse for a mom serving in Afghanistan. Of course. But there's just no forgiveness."

Tina empathized, "You need a lot of help, and you need not to be afraid to ask for help. But even still, every 12 weeks or so, you just kind of lose it. Then you gather it back up."


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter
Photo Credit: David Slijper for InStyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment