Monday, March 14, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: Shape April 2011 Cover Girl

Vanessa Hudgens: Shape April 2011 Cover Girl


Landing a spot on the cover of their latest issue, Vanessa Hudgens adorns the front page of the April 2011 edition of Shape magazine.

Proudly showing off her fit and fine figure while flashing her abs, the "Sucker Punch" starlet chatted with Shape about topics including kick-boxing, fashion aspirations and moving on from fast food.
Highlights from Miss Hudgens' interview with Shape are as follows:

On kick-boxing with her mom, Gina: “Having someone to go to classes with makes you want to do your best, not just for yourself but for the other person too. My mom and I do cardio kickboxing classes together. I love wearing my baseball hat, tilting my head down and pretending I’m taking people out. It’s very therapeutic.”


On dreaming up her own fashion line: “Right now I’m pulling pictures from the Sixties and Seventies studying women like Cher and Bianca Jagger for inspiration. My style is boho chic. I love that time period - the patterns, the prints, the people, the music, the vibe. I figure if you love something so much, you should at least give it a try. And you may end up making a living from it too!”

On her fast-food days gone by: “I was so unhealthy. I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream and eat it all before bedtime and my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos.”



gossipcenter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment