Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hugh Jackman ‘Wouldn’t Mind’ Hosting The Oscars Again

Hugh Jackman ‘Wouldn’t Mind’ Hosting The Oscars Again


I think after this year’s Academy Awards it’s safe to say that the academy will be looking for a new host next year, and Hugh Jackman has revealed that he wouldn’t mind the job!

Hugh Jackman spoke to E!’s Marc Malkin and revealed that he got a little nostalgic when he was rehearsing for the awards show;
“I did have a great, great time hosting,”
“When I came [to the Kodak] for rehearsals this year, there was a little tug. I was like, ‘I wouldn’t mind doing this again.’ “
Hugh Jackman was spotted out today in New York with his daughter Ava. He’s busy getting ready for his new Wolverine movie and E! reports that Hugh was asked to put on 30 pounds of muscle for the role! Wow! I am looking forward to that movie:)

So what do you think, do you want to see Hugh Jackman host the Oscars again?

See many more pictures of Hugh Jackman after the jump!

 
Hugh Jackman Out With Daughter Ava 

Hugh Jackman Out With Daughter Ava 

Hugh Jackman Out With Daughter Ava


 imnotobsessed, Photos by FAME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment