Thursday, March 3, 2011

Was Kate Winslet lying about “never trying” Botox or plastic surgery?

Was Kate Winslet Lying About “Never Trying” Botox or Plastic Surgery?

wenn3233879


This time last year, I had convinced myself that Kate Winslet had gotten some subtle work done. Nothing too major - she was nowhere near Nicole Kidman territory. I didn’t think Kate touched her eyes or her mouth, but there did seem to be some tightness on her forehead and around her mouth that could have been Botox or fillers, in my opinion. Anyway, I think Kate stopped doing it (if she ever was) because she’s back to looking normal. These are photos of her appearance last night n Paris at an event for Vogue. She looks… good. Kind of boring, but not “tight”.

As I mentioned a few days ago, Kate told Glamour Magazine (in their April issue) that she “never” tried anything. Her words: “My face is still moving, right? No, I have never tried any of that stuff…. I don’t have parts of my body that I hate or would like to trade for somebody else’s or wish I could surgically adjust into some fantasy version of what they are.”


Do you believe her? Coming from the version of Kate with a normal face, I do believe her. But if she had said it a year ago with her eyebrows seemingly frozen into a “surprised” look, I would have thought something different. Here’s what I really think: I think Kate would never get something done that was permanent. No facelifts, no eye jobs, no nips or tucks.

But maybe she is one of those women who doesn’t consider a little Botox and/or fillers to be “plastic surgery” (notice Kate’s emphasis on “surgical”). If it goes away in a few weeks, why not claim that you’ve never had anything done? Oh, right. You’re still participating in this “fantasy version” of natural aging.


wenn3233882 


wenn3233881
Photos courtesy of WENN.
 
 
celebitchy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment