Friday, March 11, 2011

Brittany Snow Is Not As Bubbly As The Characters She Plays

Brittany Snow Is Not As Bubbly As The Characters She Plays


‘Harry’s Law’ star Brittany Snow says that although she winds up playing a lot of bubbly cheerleader types, she’s not that way in real life at all. She shares:
“I think that’s a big misconception about me. I tend to play more bubbly people than I actually am. I was never the popular girl. I’m really shy. I’m really just a nerd.”
Brittany says that even though she just celebrated her 25th birthday, people still mistake her for a teen.
“I’m excited for people to realize that I’m 25 years old and not a teenager anymore … even though I still look 18 and can’t get into a bar to save my life!”
Even though she loves being in a relationship, she’s enjoying being single right now.
“I’m so single. It’s funny. I’m usually a relationship girl. I love being in love and having a partner in crime. But it’s good to be your own partner in crime. God, that makes me sound like I have multiple-personality disorder!”
Brittany says that even though she finds it funny when other actresses say it..she doesn’t find herself sexy for the most part:
“It’s weird. I’ve read in magazines where someone like Jessica Alba says, ‘I’m not a sex symbol. I don’t even think I’m sexy!’ “I’m like, ‘Oh, my God, girl, you’re kidding.’ I mean I hate to sound like the stereotypical actress, but if I’m gonna be honest… I really don’t think I am. But it’s nice when other people think so!”
Did you watch Nip/Tuck when she did a guest stint? Her character was so scary – she did an excellent job! I’ve been hearing good things about “Harry’s Law” – are you watching it?


brittany snow 050311 

brittany snow 050311 

brittany snow 070311 

brittany snow 070311 

brittany snow 070311


 imnotobsessed
Photos by Wenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment