Friday, March 11, 2011

Colbie Caillat Debuts Official 'I Do' Music Video

 Colbie Caillat has just premiered a music video directed by Ethan Lader for her new single "I Do". The video fits the catchy and fun song perfectly with its summery vibes and love-is-in-the-air theme. A number of random images visualizing her happy feeling fill the video.

"I wrote this song about taking a relationship to the next level, to the next step," so the Grammy-winning singer said before explaining the reason she chose it as her first single, "I want it to be my first single because it's such a fun song and it's very acoustic and refreshing."

"You make me wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do," she proclaims her love. "I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down/ You can trust and never feel it now/ Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through." She will include the single in her new album "All of You".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment