Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma Watson Ditches Study to Finish Off 'Harry Potter'

 Emma Watson is taking a break from her study at Brown University as she has had a hard time juggling between being a student and working on movies. "As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible," she said in a statement posted on his official website on March 7.

The 20-year-old British actress claimed she still has commitment to the "Harry Potter" franchise and will use the time to finish off her work on it. She added, "I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree... it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )"

Watson has completed the principal photography for the last movie of the wizard series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", which will be debuted in the U.S. on July 7. Thus the "work" she meant is possibbly the promotional duty she has to go through with her cast mates.

As for her other acting projects, she did not detail it. However, it has been known that she will star in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" alongside Logan Lerman. Prior to that, she will appear in "My Week with Marilyn" where she lands role of Lucy, an assistant in the wardrobe department of Pinewood studios in 1956.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment