Monday, March 14, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow on 'Country Strong': 'This Is the Best Job I've Ever Done'

Gwyneth Paltrow on 'Country Strong': 'This Is the Best Job I've Ever Done'

 Gwyneth+Paltrow in Gwyneth Paltrow Walk of Fame
Gwyneth Paltrow honored with star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Hollywood, CA.December 13, 2010. (Bauer Griffin)

Gwyneth Paltrow put her heart and soul into her flick Country Strong, and even she thinks it shows through on the big screen. The actress says she normally doesn't like watching her own movies, but was surprisingly impressed the flick when she watched it recently.
She said: “Last night, when I was watching the film, I thought, ‘This is the best job I’ve ever done.’ Normally I can’t stand to see myself but with this film, I felt like it all came together, all that hard work and putting myself in such an uncomfortable position where I felt so scared of how I was going to do it. I’m happy with how it turned out.”

Gwyneth – who has children Apple, six, and Moses, four, with husband Chris Martin – also admitted she had to do more preparation for this role than any other she has played in her career.

She added in an interview with InStyle magazine: “I’ve never prepared for anything more in my life. It was a big responsibility. There was studying with an accent coach, learning to play guitar and, of course, the singing. My voice didn’t have any power and I wanted to try to sing properly. I was so nervous about performing live scenes in the film, that’s so foreign to me. Learning to play guitar was so hard! Luckily, my family tolerated me while I was practicing. I was pretty bad.”


Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrities attend the 83rd Annual Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood. 
 
Gwyneth Paltrow 83rd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals.Kodak Theatre, Hollywood, CA.February 27, 2011. 
 
Gwyneth Paltrow Actress Gwyneth Paltrow arrives at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on February 27, 2011 in Hollywood, California. 
 
Gwyneth Paltrow Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Janelle Monae attend The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on February 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
 
 
 Zimbio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment