Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nina Dobrev Coyly Denies She's Dating Ian Somerhalder

 Nina Dobrev has never been involved romantically with Ian Somerhalder. Although she and her co-star on "The Vampire Diaries" often become the subjects of romance rumors, the 22-year-old actress told the April issue of Teen Vogue that they never take their on-screen romance off-screen.

When the subject was brought up in the interview, the Ally Shepherd of "The American Mall" admitted, "We expected the rumors. Like, if I wasn't dating Ian, I'd be dating Paul [Wesley]." She further pointed out, "A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual, but I've never dated anyone I've worked with."

During the chat, the TV beauty also opened up about the downside of her newfound fame. On being followed around by paparazzi, she shared, "I just feel like a normal girl, and the whole concept is very odd to me. But other people, like Ian, have had that experience before, so they're like, 'Yeah, this is what happens; there's nothing you can do about it.' "

Speaking about her double role as Elena and Katherine on the hit CW drama, Nina confessed, "When I signed on to the show, I didn't know whether I'd be playing both girls." She added, "And while it's been cool, it's also exhausting because it's double the work. You invest so much of your heart and soul and energy into making even one character. It's like doing two movies at once."

"Vampire Diaries" goes on hiatus this spring, and the actress, who will soon be seen in "The Killing Game", revealed her hopes to fill the break between filming seasons two and three with a movie. "A lot of things that I'm being offered right now are horror, sci-fi, or high school-related. That's what I do every day. I want to do something different," she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment