Thursday, March 10, 2011

Selena Gomez's 'Who Says' Music Video Premieres in Full

 Selena Gomez premieres "Who Says" music video in full. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star leaves a photo shoot session to walk barefoot down the streets, singing "I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me." She later hits the shore in a casual outfit and jams with The Scene.

"The whole video was very fun to shoot. It was really very simple and natural," Selena said. It's directed by Chris Applebaum, and actually has been leaked just hours after the new single was debuted on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday, March 8. It was taken down by her label shortly after the leak and couldn't be found until Thursday.

The single is the first official offering from Selena's upcoming second studio album which is expected to come out this summer. "I think this song is such a great message for my fans, and it really touched me when I heard it, and I thought it would be perfect for them," she gushed. "When I heard it, I feel like my fans need this song right now. Especially with Twitter and Facebook, it's just its really negative for me. ... Basically it's to the haters. It's to the people that try to bring you down."

After the album is released, Selena will go on a headlining tour. Talking about what she plans for the upcoming traveling show, she dissed, "I want it to be a big rave. A G-rated rave. I want it to feel like a party. I'm going to do different covers and I just want it to be really fun and just a big party. We're going to do a Britney [Spears] tribute."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment