Monday, April 11, 2011

Carrie Underwood Doesn't Consider Herself a Celebrity

Carrie Underwood definitely wasn't a celebrity when she was discovered (and won) onAmerican Idol in 2005, but it's safe to say after 5 Grammys, 3 albums, and sold-out concerts around the world she's a full-fledged star. But, the singer doesn't see it that way!
The starlet, who recently starred in her first movie Soul Surfer, said she's just an average gal off the stage. "When I'm on stage, I feel like a performer, and I know people are looking at me and taking pictures and all that stuff, and they're singing along," she said (via People.com). "That part is wonderful, but I do live in Nashville. I live the most boring life away from what you see me on camera doing." 

She added: "I never go out to eat. I never do anything. I think that's why I consider myself not a celebrity. I'm a normal person who sings on stage."

What's the major difference between the Carrie on stage and the Carrie in her personal life? Her clothing. "[The majority] of the year ... I'm a lover to my doggies, I'm a maid, [and] I clean the house," the country cutie said. "Me as Carrie the person wanders around in sweatpants. But when I have to look like Carrie Underwood, I look like this." 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment