Monday, April 11, 2011

Taylor Swift Doesn't Feel 'Comfortable' Taking Her Clothes Off

Taylor Momsen is totally fine with showing up to performances without pants, but don't expect this Taylor to shed her clothes onstage or in real life. Ms. Swift says she doesn't "feel comfortable" taking her clothes off, and instead prefers her modest wardrobe.

"I like wearing pretty dresses and I like trying out new styles, but I don't feel comfortable taking my clothes off," she said (via Usmagazine). 


"I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my real life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she added.
The country cutie also said people have stopped trying to get her to dress more provocatively -- she's not changing her mind!
And: She doesn't drink, and says it's because she "over-thinks and overanalyzes everything." "I worry I might come off in a way that I can't control," she said.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment