Sunday, April 10, 2011

Courteney Cox on Family Life: 'All I Really Want is to Be Happy'

Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette split in October after 11 years, but they haven't officially ended their marriage -- and they could very well get back together. The actress says she and her estranged hubby are putting their 6-year-old daughter first and are trying to work out their differences.
She told You magazine: "I don't know what's going to happen between David and me, but we'll always have a special bond and I love him very much. No one ever wants to get divorced and when you get married, you think it's going to be for life, so we'll see. Taking care of Coco is the most important thing to us right now."

Courteney -- who stars alongside David in Scream 4 - says the couple are working on their problems to see if the marriage is worth saving. She said: "The important thing for us is to be open with one another. We're pretty good about that, but we probably could have been a little better. I feel like this is a very important time right now and one where I need to find out who and what I am, and it's the same for David. It takes a lot of courage to switch things up and not drift in a relationship, so we'll just have to see where it goes. All I really want is to be happy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment