Monday, April 11, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Calls Nude Photo Leakers 'Selfish'

Vanessa Hudgens would like people to stop living in the past. Namely, she'd like everyone to stop remembering her as that Disney starlet whose misuse of a cell phone camera caused some major embarrassment...over and over again.

In an interview with the LA Times, Hudgens explained that the most frustrating thing about her nude photo scandal is that it distracts from who she is now. The photos, taken several years ago, have been slowly released in batches since 2007.

"It's just silly because I'm a very present person, and that's the thing that has been so in the past," Vanessa said. "The fact that somebody keeps bringing up the past is just selfish. I mean, it sucks. I already released a statement the first time it happened. It's just unfortunate that it keeps reminding people about the past and not the present."

Hudgens has a lot to celebrate in the present, including her journey of self-discovery. "A lot of women get walked all over on by not standing up for themselves, and that's just not what I'm about. I'm figuring myself out now as a young adult more than I ever have. It's like my eyes are opening and I'm awakening to controlling my future."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment