Monday, April 11, 2011

Kylie Minogue Wants to Direct Film

Australian pop star Kylie Minogue is eyeing a move behind the camera, insisting she'd love to direct a film. The "Spinning Around" hitmaker shot to fame Down Under on long-running soap opera "Neighbours" and she admits she'd love to get back on a movie set - as the director. 

And the singer is adamant she would be a great filmmaker - because she's so "bossy". She says, "Professionally, I'd love to be behind the camera more. I think there's a director in me somewhere as I get older and bossier. I don't know how I ended up with a music career that has lasted that long when I thought I'd just be an actress." 

"I love the community spirit of doing a film with other people around, rather than having your own trailer when you're a pop star." 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment