Sunday, April 3, 2011

I cried when I saw Yuvraj Singh cry: Shilpa Shetty


Mumbai, April 3 – Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty found it hard to control her emotions after India won the cricket World Cup Saturday. She broke down in tears when she saw Yuvraj cry.
“I can’t control my emotions!! Yay India won. It’s a wonderful feeling. It was an emotional moment. When I saw Yuvraj (Singh) cry, I also started crying because I have experienced this myself,” Shilpa, who owns Indian Premier League team Rajasthan Royals, told a news channel.
“The way India played together with maturity was superb,” said the 35-year-old actress.
She even recalled the day when India had won the World Cup title in 1983, saying her father had also cried at that time.
“We were very small when India won its first World Cup 28 years back, but I remember my father had also cried at that time. All those emotions came back one again.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment