Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kirstie Alley Shares Pic of New Tattoo She Gets After 'DWTS' Fall

 Kirstie Alley celebrated her shocking tumble on "Dancing with the Stars" last Monday night, April 4 by getting a tattoo. The 60-year-old actress headed out to a local tattoo parlor after the unfortunate mishap to get the word "Unbroken" permanently ink on her inner wrist, and she has since shared a photo of her new body art via Twitter.


Along with the blurry image of the ink, the Emmy Award winner wrote, "No longer broken... In body or spirit." Hours before, right after she got tattooed, she tweeted, "Party girl? not so much tonight...BUT I did get a tattoo and I love it....and I had fun...in the end this turned into a magical night...xoxo"


Apparently satisfied with her decision to have her skin etched with the word, Kirstie revealed that she has thought of getting a tattoo before. "Just FYI... I was planning on getting a tattoo for awhile. Your votes sealed it. Thanks for al the great ideas....xxoxo," so she tweeted as she was preparing for the elimination round of "DWTS".


Kirstie took a tumble on the dance floor during the performance night of "Dancing with the Stars". In the opening second of her rumba to "Over the Rainbow", her dancing partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy fell back and took her along. Afterward, Maksim explained, "My thigh just gave out. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. It has nothing to do with her."


Maksim later took to Twitter to express his apology to fans. He tweeted, "To all the fans...I'm sorry! It will never happen again and I will never 'fall'! To @kirstiealley You were..FLAWLESS! In more ways than one!" Kirstie, in return, wrote, "Maks is too humble.. we all know it takes TWO to Tango..on our feet or on our asses...it takes TWO ..I will do better from now on...xoxo" 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment