Monday, April 4, 2011

Miley Cyrus Denies Dissing Rebecca Black: I Love Singing 'Friday'

 Miley Cyrus clarifies her previous statement about aspiring artists like Rebecca Black who gained overnight fame through YouTube. To E! Online, she set the record straight, "I am a fan of Rebecca Black. I love Rebecca Black. I just got misquoted. I think she's great."

Miley went on, "I actually have this really embarrassing video that my sister has on her phone." She added, "and I'm just waiting till the day that she puts it on YouTube. It's me driving, singing Rebecca Black and my hands are not always on the wheel while I'm singing the song. Not so good."

At the end of March, Miley sparked rumor that she blasted Rebecca after she said, "It should be harder to be an artist," when asked about today's internet stars. The "Can't Be Tamed" singer added as quoted by Australia's The Telegraph, "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment